WHY WORK WITH US?
● Benefits and RRSP options
● A positive and supportive team atmosphere
● Ongoing training opportunities
● Be part of a growing company that rewards hard work and invests in its people and equipment
WHO WE ARE?
Bartels Environmental Services Inc. services is Ontario’s sustainable solution for soil nutrient management. We manage all aspects of the process from material acquisition, transportation, and land application.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Reporting to the General Manager, the primary role of the General Labourer is to load and unload trucks, spread material and operate farm equipment/tools.
- Outdoor work, exposed to all types of weather conditions
- Physical demands, working with heavy materials
- Long days depending on season and weather
- Safety oriented
- Physically fit and hard-working
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience operating heavy machinery and farm equipment is considered an asset
Thank you to all applicants. Only applicants moving forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Bartels Environmental Services Inc., Ontario’s premier sustainable solution for soil nutrient management requirements, is seeking motivated AZ drivers to join our experienced team. Bartels Environmental Services specializes in the liquid haulage of nutrient rich material from waste water treatment plants and other commercial clients.
- Licensed and experienced AZ Driver
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- Liquid Heavy Haul Experience preferred
- Preferred experience with pumps and hydraulics
- Proven leadership skills
- Efficient team player, safe, and professional
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Ensure safe and efficient transportation in nutrient rich materials
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Accurately complete and submit required logs and job specific details
- Attend, comply, and complete any necessary training
- Other duties are required
Please contact us if you require any accommodation during the recruitment process. Thank you to all applicants. Only applicants moving forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.